CMake and RPATH

Brennon Brimhall
I'm trying to install OpenCV onto an HPC system.  We're trying to make sure we use RPATH, as it helps our dependency management significantly with our environment modules system.  However, I've not had any success following the documentation available at https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_RPATH_handling.  It appears that CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH isn't setting the RPATH properly per the output of `readelf -d`.  It appears that setting that option hasn't been altering the produced RPATH at all.  Is this a known problem?