CMake accessibility, or the lack of it with latest updtes

CMake accessibility, or the lack of it with latest updtes

Jaffar Sidek
                     HI.  I am a blind software developer very dependent
on CMake for my development work.  I have noticed that since version
3.1X, the gui version of CMake is no longer accessible.  Let me
clarify.  I use a screen reader for voice output in order for me to be
able to use the computer independently.  In the earlier versions of
CMake, My screen reader could access a large part of the interface of
CMake to enable me to use the program Quickly and efficiently.  But
since version 3.1X and the latest version 3.2X, I have had to revert to
using the command line.  I noticed that the earlier versions were coded
with QT, is that not the case anymore?  QT5 has added accessibility
these days, and I would appreciate it if the accessibility features of
earlier versions of CMake could be re-implemented.  Thanks and cheers!

Re: CMake accessibility, or the lack of it with latest updtes

Robert Maynard
Hi Jaffar,

CMake is still using Qt for the GUI, but we have moved from Qt4 to Qt5. If you are able to tell me the explicit version of the GUI that last worked for you that will help track down what is causing this regression.