CMake Error Flagged in MSVC Toolchain File

CMake Error Flagged in MSVC Toolchain File

Osman Zakir
I tried to configure a FLTK build with this:
"make .. -G "Visual Studio 16 2019" -A x64 -T "ClangCl" -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=C:/llvm-project/install/bin/clang-cl.exe -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=C:/llvm-project/install/bin/clang-cl.exe -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-Xclang -pedantic -Xclang -std=c++17 -Xclang -Wall -Xclang -fexceptions"
"
and got an error saying:
"
CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2019/Community/MSBuild/Microsoft/VC/v160/Platforms/x64/PlatformToolsets/ClangCL/Toolset.targets:1:
  Parse error.  Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text​
  "<!--".​
Call Stack (most recent call first):​
  C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:93 (include)​
  CMakeLists.txt:24 (project)​
"
The Toolset.targets file it's talking about is attached to this message.  If you guys know how to fix this error, it'd be a great help.  Thanks in advance.

Toolset.targets (1K) Download Attachment

Re: CMake Error Flagged in MSVC Toolchain File

Osman Zakir
Yeah, I typed it correctly in the actual command and missed the C when copy-pasting it here.  Sorry about that.

I also want to know if it's possible to use LLVM 10 with the ClangCl toolset in VS2019.  The toolchain file itself uses LLVM 8.0.1, but I also have LLVM 10 installed on my computer and I'd like to use that if possible.