CMake 3.10 adding mystery source file to target?

CMake 3.10 adding mystery source file to target?

Michael Jackson
I just tried to configure our project with CMake 3.10 and got some errors. The same project configures fine with CMake 3.8.x and 3.9.x as evidenced here (

I get an error about a Qt5 qrc generated file not being found.

-- Configuring done
CMake Error in /Users/mjackson/Workspace/DREAM3D_Plugins/AskNDEToolbox/Applications/ScanViewer/CMakeLists.txt:
  Cannot find source file:

  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /Users/mjackson/Workspace/DREAM3D-Build/3.10

But the issue is that if I actually print out all the source files for the " ScanViewer " taget, "qrc_AskNDEToolbox.cpp" NEVER shows up? There is another target that uses that file but NOT ScanViewer.

I am also getting some errors on the same project but on Windows (the previous was on macOS Sierra) where some of our plugins that get configured all of a sudden cannot find some of their files. I have not tried on Linux x64 yet to figure out if anything is broken on that side.

Thanks for any information anyone may have. Thoughts. Ideas. All are welcome.

Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software
[e] [hidden email]