CMake 3.0.2 check_include_files can't find include files in Mac OS X

CMake 3.0.2 check_include_files can't find include files in Mac OS X

norulez
Hello,

I've my SDK under /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk.

I've tried to set several CMake and environment variables, but check_include_files doesn't find anything. (e.g. sys/types.h, sys/stat.h, memory.h, ...)

What did I need to define, so that check_include_files find my include files?

The directory which i need to use:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include

Already tried CMake variables:
CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES
CNAKE_INCLUDE_PATH

Already tried environment variables:
USER_HEADER_SEARCH_PATH
HEADER_SEARCH_PATH
INCLUDEPATH
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
PATH
CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH
C_INCLUDE_PATH

Could someone help?

Thanks in advance

Re: CMake 3.0.2 check_include_files can't find include files in Mac OS X

braden
On Sun, 2015-02-01 at 22:56 +0100, NoRulez wrote:
> I've my SDK under /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk.

You need to set CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT to that path.

It's surprising you were able to get very far at all without that;
perhpas CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT got set to something else (you definitely
don't want that).

--
Braden McDaniel <[hidden email]>

Braden McDaniel <braden@endoframe.com>

Re: CMake 3.0.2 check_include_files can't find include files in Mac OS X

norulez
Hi,

I've already set CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT to /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk
And CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET to 10.7

Thanks in advance

Best regards