CMAKE

CMake mailing list
I am not entirely sure if I am reaching the right department that receives questions from mailing list subscribers. My situation really isn't that complicated, but I myself am troubled by it. I have a 64 bit Operating system, and I am need to use CMAKE with the CMAKE build files of GLFW. I would like to know if there is anything wrong with installing both 32 and 64 bit versions of the CMAKE installer?

 Also, if I am to download the GLFW source package containing the complete source code, does this mean I won't need to download the pre-compiled source binaries? Somewhere along the process of setting this all up, I got lost of track between distinguishing whether I am downloading for a platform I am making an application for, or for the system I am currently using to make the application.

Sincerely,
Tettey Nartey

Re: CMAKE

Robert Maynard
CMake type is based on the OS platform, so you will be good with just
having the 64bit version of CMake. Both versions support generating 32
and 64 bit projects.