CDash upgrade

Mathias Bavay
Hi!

I've just upgraded CDash from version 2.3.0 (git) to the latest git
version (2.6 but reporting 2.5 on its front page). Everything worked, I
see my projects and their configuration (icons, descriptions, etc) but
no builds are shown... I've checked in the database itself, the table
cdash/build is full of data (ie builds) but they don't shown up in
cdash. What could be the reason?

Thanks!
Mathias

Re: CDash upgrade

Zack Galbreath
On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:08 AM, Mathias Bavay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I've just upgraded CDash from version 2.3.0 (git) to the latest git version (2.6 but reporting 2.5 on its front page). Everything worked, I see my projects and their configuration (icons, descriptions, etc) but no builds are shown... I've checked in the database itself, the table cdash/build is full of data (ie builds) but they don't shown up in cdash. What could be the reason?

This is most likely due to database schema changes.  Go to CDash/upgrade.php and click the "Upgrade CDash" button.

Re: CDash upgrade

Mathias Bavay
Hi!

I did click on "Upgrade CDash", but that did not solve the problem.
After some investigations, I realized that the table
cdash.dynamicanalysissummary was missing (so the migration script did
not create it or failed to do so for any other reason). Once I created
it, everything worked.

Mathias