CDash grid display disappeared

CMake mailing list
I was on vacation last week, so testing resumed Monday. All of the seven
machines running CTests say they are reporting their results to the
CDash server, and on the CDash machine I can see results like:

33 minutes ago: 1 test failed on Machine 3

1 hour ago: 23 tests failed on Machine 7,

etc.

But the grid/spreadsheet is gone, and I can't figure out how to get it
to display again.

Thanks in advance.

--
Donald [|]
A bad day in [] is better than a good day in {}.

---