Quantcast

C# Support and Embedded Resources

Roman Wüger
Hello,

I played around with the C# support in CMake 3.8.0/3.8.1.
In a project I need embedded resources, how can I add those?

Regards
Roman

Re: [cmake-developers] C# Support and Embedded Resources

Roman Wüger
Thank you,

The following seems to work:

set_property(SOURCE TextFile1.txt PROPERTY VS_TOOL_OVERRIDE "EmbeddedResource")

Regards
Roman