Built-in way to detect if a root script is standalone or not?

Built-in way to detect if a root script is standalone or not?

Robert Dailey-2
I have logic similar to this in some of my middleware libraries' root
CMakeLists.txt:

if( CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR STREQUAL CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR )
    set( STANDALONE TRUE )
endif()

Is there a built-in way to detect this?

Re: Built-in way to detect if a root script is standalone or not?

Robert Maynard
That is about the easiest way to check if you are standalone.