Building CMake with custom OpenSSL

A.Dmitrovsky
Hi,

I am building CMake (on x64 linux) with custom OpenSSL and wondering if there are any CMake requirements on how OpenSSL should be compiled. Specifically, I'm interested to know if it is valid to link CMake with single-threaded OpenSSL library (configured with "no-threads" option).

May be it is documented somewhere?

Regards,
Anton

Re: Building CMake with custom OpenSSL

CMake mailing list
I don't believe that we test CMake with that configuration of OpenSSL.
If it works, I cant promise it will continue to work going forward.