Automoc for a part of target sources

Konstantin Tokarev
Hi all,

Is it somehow possible to apply automoc-like processing to the list of files, not whole target?

My use case: in QtWebKit most of sources composing core targets are not related to Qt at all, but there are specific sources specific to Qt port. Currently I'm using automoc, but I suspect that it should be possible to improve incremental build times by reducing number of automoc'ed files.

Konstantin

Re: Automoc for a part of target sources

Konstantin Tokarev

12.04.2016, 22:32, "Konstantin Tokarev" <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it somehow possible to apply automoc-like processing to the list of files, not whole target?
>
> My use case: in QtWebKit most of sources composing core targets are not related to Qt at all, but there are specific sources specific to Qt port. Currently I'm using automoc, but I suspect that it should be possible to improve incremental build times by reducing number of automoc'ed files.

Answering myself: yes, this is possible by setting SKIP_AUTOMOC property on files.

This property appears in documentation since CMake 3.8, but in fact it is available since automoc was added to CMake.

Konstantin