Altered target library

Rob Boehne

All,

We have a shared library we deliver to clients in two different ways – one has a license manager linked in, and it’s installed into a different directory.  Everything else has been moved from VS & Makefiels to CMake except support for this.

Is there a CMake way to create a second target, with the same name but different options or source file properties & link options, but to a different directory?

Ideally we would not have to duplicate the rather large CMakeLists.txt – but I could break all the things that are the same out into a dependency.  I had the thought that perhaps I could inherit from the first target to create the second, but I’m not aware of that feature in CMake.

Any ideas?

Thanks

cid:image002.png@01D3D0E3.DCFE6710

Rob Boehne

Senior Software Architect | Datalogics, Inc.

datalogics.com | blogs.datalogics.com

Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube