[ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.9.6 available for download

[ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.9.6 available for download

Robert Maynard
We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.9.6 is now available for download.

Please use the latest release from our download page:
  https://cmake.org/download/

Thanks for your support!

Changes in 3.9.6 since 3.9.5:

Brad King (1):
      CMake 3.9.6

Christian Pfeiffer (1):
      Restore exclusion of "gcc_eh" from implicit link libraries

Re: [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.9.6 available for download

Martin Weber-2
Am Freitag, 10. November 2017, 09:57:30 CET schrieb Robert Maynard:

> We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.9.6 is now available for download.
>
> Please use the latest release from our download page:
>   https://cmake.org/download/
>
> Thanks for your support!

> Changes in 3.9.6 since 3.9.5:
>
> Brad King (1):
>       CMake 3.9.6
>
> Christian Pfeiffer (1):
>       Restore exclusion of "gcc_eh" from implicit link libraries

Great!
Does it have new keywords or language changes? (Just to keep my eclipse plugin
up-to-date).

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.9.6 available for download

Robert Maynard
No 3.9.6 just corrects a mingw regression.